“ One Call Does It All “ Pre Employment – Random – Post Accident – Reasonable Suspicion “ One Call Does It All “ Urine – Hair Follicle – Oral Saliva – Blood “ One Call Does It All “
Health Screenings USA is one of the Nation’s leading providers of drug testing, alcohol testing, DNA testing and occupational health testing for employers and individuals in need of a testing solution.
Screening groups include a 5 panel, 10 panel and 12 panel test and available testing specimens can include Urine, Hair, Blood and Oral saliva. Customized screenings are available for expanded opiates, bath salts and synthetic marijuana.
Schedule a test anywhere in the United States, Call 800-219-7161
Our testing services are delivered with the highest customer focused dedication and we are committed to providing convenient, cost effective and confidential services with one of the fastest results reporting methods in the industry and Medical Review Officer (MRO) verification.
Our drug and alcohol testing services are utilized for pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion, post-accident, court ordered and other requirements which an employer or individual may need.
Health Screening USA specializes in providing small to medium companies with the tools to hire qualified applicants and our background screening services can be utilized in conjunction with our drug and occupational health testing.
With over 5000 drug testing centers and affiliated collection sites throughout the Nation, which are in most cases within minutes of your home or office and offering same day service, Health Screenings USA is your “One Stop Shopping Source” for all of your employment screening needs.
Regardless if you are an individual ordering one test or an employer scheduling 100 tests, our commitment to providing outstanding customer service is the same.
For more information on drug testing in the public and private sector – Click Here
Working For You!
When you need a drug, alcohol or occupational health testing provider, knowledge, professionalism and confidentiality is a must when dealing with employment related business practices. You need a partner in this important responsibility and one you can call upon to solve your employment screening challenges. Health Screenings USA is that partner!
Whether you are an employer needing a Department of Transportation (DOT) drug or alcohol test or a non-regulated employer simply wishing to implement a Drug Free Workplace Program, Health Screenings USA has a wide range of testing solutions and services to meet your needs on a day to day basis.
Our laboratories are SAMHSA Certified and are in-house Medical Review Officers are licensed physicians who verify all test results in accordance with government regulations and industry standards. In addition, our drug testing collection site staff are trained and certified in DOT and NON-DOT regulated drug testing procedures including all chain of custody requirements.
If you are an individual in need of a drug, alcohol or any other type of test, Health Screenings USA is the right choice for you. If you need a test for your job, court ordered probation or school program, Health Screenings USA has the testing solution that’s right for you.
As a member of the Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA) and the Substance Abuse Professionals Administrators Association (SAPAA), Health Screenings USA is committed to meeting the highest standards available in the drug and health occupational screening industries and customer service is our #1 priority.
SAMSA Certified Laboratories and Licensed Medical Review Officers
“One Call Does It All”
Health Screenings USA
- “Thank You! I appreciate all of your work and understand the extra effort to get this drug test done for me today. You have gone above and beyond to resolve a difficult situation. No matter what type of drug test we need for a new employee, your company gets it scheduled for us. We tell other businesses that they should use your drug testing company. You have a great team of employees ready to help your clients.”Jane, HR Manager, Staff Placement Services
- “I called two other drug testing companies for my court ordered probation drug test and they were very unhelpful and even rude. Your staff was very helpful, polite and went out of their way to assist me in getting my drug test completed.”Kimberly
- “The random drug testing program for our DOT employees which you provide is organized and your notification process goes above and beyond other random testing programs we have used in the past. Thanks for keeping our company in compliance with Part 40.”Brian, Wall Express
- “Hats off to Melissa and your entire scheduling department. Your company always finds a testing center for our DOT covered employees even when they are on the road and in between major cities. Complying with DOT”s drug testing requirements used to be stressful, but not anymore thanks to Health Screenings USA.”Hassan, Hellcat Logistics
- “When other drug testing companies have failed us in years past, your staff has succeeded in serving our employee drug and alcohol testing needs.”Mike, Elite Painting Services
“I want to say thanks to your company for getting me scheduled for an ETG alcohol test required by the court. This previously was a nightmare for me with other drug testing companies, but you guys helped me and were always able to get me scheduled so that I did not get in trouble with my probation officer.”Sean W.
- “Anytime our HR department needs help regarding our Drug Free Workplace program, your staff is always available and helpful in solving our drug policy issues. “Tim O. General Contractor’s Inc.
“I wanted to let you know that I and our company are very pleased with your DOT drug testing services and how helpful your staff has been in scheduling our truck drivers when they need to take a DOT drug test.”Travis, Osagecs Inc.